The best gifts are those that come from the heart whether its is a homemade treat or a future treasured heirloom. My team and I have assembled a list of my family favorites centering around the poem… ”One you want, one you need, one you wear, one you read” covering everything from kitchen favorites, toys, and a few things you are going to want to add to your personal wish list.
I hope this collection provides some inspiration and minimizes your holiday shopping stress.
Wishing you a very happy and healthy holiday season in to the new year,
DISCLAIMER: Please note: this page contains affiliate links. This means that I may receive a small commission if you make a purchase directly through some of the links at no additional cost to you. This helps support the mission of Becoming Immune Confident and the Crunchy Allergist. Thank you for your support!
Kara Wada, MD & Jenifer Tharani, MS RD
An exclusive 4-part bonus event:
- Morning Mindfulness & Meditation Session
- Grocery Haul: Learn how to shop in order to fill your fridge & pantry with nourishing groceries
- Hot-Seat Coaching Replay: Curious about what it's like to be coached by Dr. Kara & Jenifer? Watch this replay from the DeMystifying Inflammation Summit.
- Meal Management Workshop: Develop a personalized meal-planning template
COURSE. COACHING. COMMUNITY.
Becoming Immune Confident
Kara Wada, MD & Jenifer Tharani, MS RD
The one program specifically designed by a board-certified immunologist & autoimmune dietician to help women with misbehaving immune systems reclaim their sovereignty while minimizing the fatigue, fog and pain from too much inflammation.
Jumpstart your journey with our Core Course Series:
- 12 Weekly Core Modules packed with lesson videos and audio podcasts
- 2 Monthly Group Coaching Sessions to overcome barriers & learn from our shared experiences
- Food and Symptom Journal & Meal Plans
- A private YouTube channel with new content added every month!
- Supplemental Resources including worksheets for integrating and embodying the anti-inflammatory lifestyle
- A Private FB Community that supports the anti-inflammatory lifestyle with book club discussions, challenges, snarky memes, and loads of encouragement!
BEST. BLACK FRIDAY. EVER.
I am excited to bring you an exclusive collection of clean, safe, and beautifully crafted skincare and makeup products. Embrace the joy of giving with our handpicked selection, perfect for everyone on your list.
Dive into the Black Friday special offers and find luxurious, non-toxic beauty essentials that not only look good but do good. Celebrate this festive season with Beautycounter and make your holiday shopping meaningful and stress-free. Because the best gifts are not just given, they are shared with care and love.
SHOP BEST SELLERS HERE
Everyday Makeup & Skin Care Favorites
Every skin care aficionado & makeup wearer appreciates new products once in a while (and most of us keep cosmetics longer than we should anyways!). Although “clean” isn’t a regulated term, the companies and products listed are made without common allergens and endocrine disrupters.
GIFT CLEAN. GIFT SAFER. GIFT BEAUTIFULLY.
- Polish & Plump Facial Trio - For your really, really nice list—the ultimate skin-care trio in exclusive, travel-friendly sizes and includes 3 of Dr. Kara’s skin care staples.
- Clean Eau De Parfum Duo - Introducing Dr. Kara’s favorite new Clean Eau De Parfum in two unique fresh scents, crafted in partnership with a fine fragrance house.
- Sugar & Silk Body Set - Sugar, sheen, and everything clean.
- Shimmer & Glow Make-Up Duo - It’s probably not surprising that Dr. Kara loves adding bit of sparkle to her daily routine…
- Curious about Dr. Kara's Everyday Favorites? These are the products she reaches for day in and day out:
Ophthalmologist developed Safe for sensitive eyes including those with dry eye!
Get 20% Discount when you use the code "crunchyallergist"
Hollywood’s not-so-secret solution to smoothing wrinkles and expression lines for over a century; long before injectables as a wrinkle treatment were even an option!
Get $10 off your first purchase.
Bath & Body Favorites
Sometimes a trip to the spa isn’t practical or within the budget. Bring the spa home with these safer bath and body favorites!
Start and finish every day with cleaner products and a clear conscience.
- Sugarbuff Body Polish in Lemongrass
- Triple Quench Body Butter Set
- Luminous Hydration Body Oil in Citrus Rosemary
This section is all about making safer and sustainable swaps.
Here are a few of my favorite kitchen upgrades any home cook would appreciate.
- Ahimsa Plates - If you are looking to continue making safer swaps this holiday season, AHIMSA is a beautiful yet practical gift for our little ones.
*Get 15% Off your first order!
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven - If you are looking for an extra special gift for someone in your life, Le Cruset Dutch Ovens are meant to be used, cherished, and passed down from generation to generation.
- Lodge Cast Iron Pan - Another amazing multifunctional kitchen must-have, don’t for get the silicone handle cover!
- Global Knives - Dr. Kara has been using her Global knives for over 12 years. They have held up to the day to day use, are comfortable to hold and easy to clean.
- Silicone Baking Mats - Upgrade to easier baking clean up for sheet pan suppers and sweet treats.
- Thermometer Ensure your reaching the optimal and safe temperatures with breads, poultry, meats ,and fish!
- Sourdough Baking Supplies Did you know that sourdough is easier to digest? Baking homemade bread is a fun & delicious hobby.
- Breville Smart Oven is perfect for those quick weeknight meals, toasting up breakfast and reheating lunch!
Health & Home Favorites
All of these products are aimed at decreasing waste, reducing exposure to unwanted chemicals and making it easier for us to engage in healthy habits.
- Flytographer - Photos are a Gift That Lasts a Lifetime! It's easy to get caught up in the itinerary and forget to take the time to stop and appreciate a moment- especially on a trip. A photography session helps you take a pause and remember this time for years to come! Gifting a photography session is like giving someone that moment frozen forever!
Get started early on those NY Resolutions by setting your work area up for success.
A few great stocking stuffers!
- Bedtime Tea
- Wool Dryer Balls
- Nordic Naturals Vitamin D Gummies
- Nordic Naturals Omega 3 Gummies
- Toothbrush for Sensitive Teeth and Gums
- Systane Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops
- Kids Water Bottle
- Adult Water Bottle
The Holiday season is sprinkled with a few festive gatherings while the winter season provides a bit more time for comfy and cozy wear too.
Here are a few of my favorite wearable things…
- Trendsend by Evereve - Whether you need a few pieces to update your day to day fall and winter looks or are dressing for a special event, Dr. Kara loves working with the Trendsend personal stylists to create a custom clothing box that suits her lifestyle.
*You can 20% off every item on your order when you create your own Trendsend account and place your first order using my link!
- Bombas socks - I sat on the fence about trying Bombas for well over a year… After a friend shared her discount code, I bought a couple of pairs, and honestly, I don’t think I will go back to other socks. My feet hurt less at the end of a busy day. While pregnant or when my dysautonomia is flaring, I love using their compression socks. Did I mention how buttery soft their t-shirts are too? Did I mention they have an incredible warranty?
*Save 25% on your first order click our link above.
- GreenCloud Apparel - GreenCloud Apparel brings comfy luxury medical scrubs to the medical uniform market that are both good for the job, and chic enough to step out in. Dr. Kara is obsessed with their sweatshirts and scrub pants.
There is nothing like a chilly evening and a warm and cozy cup of tea to encourage a bit of reading.
Here are some of our family’s favorites over the last year.
- The Way of Integrity by Martha Beck
- Horse by Geraldine Brooks
- Quit Like a Woman by Holly Whitaker
- Girlfriends Guide to Lupus
- Fiber Fueled Cookbook
Favorite Kids' Gifts & Toys
What would a holiday season with kids be without a toy or two on the list?
- Mr. Jared’s Nature Card Game - Native Plants? What are they? They’re the plants that all the animals in a given place know and use! In fact they’re like party invitations: plant the right plant and you can attract all sorts of amazing animals to your place! In this simple, fast and fun game you’ll learn Midwest native plants as you compete to attract the most party animals to your yard before time runs out! Includes resources to help plant a real native garden at your place!
- Odder by Katherine Applegate
- The Wild Robot by Peter Brown
- The Boy, the Mole, the Fox, and the Horse
Our kids LOVE crafts and imagination play and stay occupied for hours with these family favorites:
- Spirograph Junior
- Crayola Scribble Scrubbies
- Tegu Pocket Pouch Prism Magnetic Wooden Block Set - This is a staple in our travel bag and makes a great stocking stuffer.
- 42 Piece Tegu Magnetic Wooden Block Set - Our girls and now Ollie have played with these for the last 5 years without any signs of wear & tear.