(We understand that living with Sjogren's can be incredibly expensive and want this event to be inclusive- regardless of ability to pay. The reality is it also takes significant resources to put on a professional-caliber event. In the spirit of transparency we share that it costs an estimated $12 per person to cover the cost of the virtual venue, stripe fees, and woman-power behind the scenes)
Join us for a celebration of resilience and a commitment to overcoming the challenges of living with Sjogren's.
Get your pass now and experience two days of empowering education, authentic connections, fun scavenger hunts, sponsored exhibits, panel discussions, and a supportive community.
What you'll get:
- Access to a 2-Day Live Event: Discover the latest insights and strategies from leading experts on living well with Sjogren's. With a variety of sessions to choose from, you'll come away with actionable tips for setting your path to success.
- 48hrs access to all session recordings: Can't attend every session? No worries. You'll have access to recordings of all sessions for 48 hours after the event ends, so you can catch up on what you missed.
- Access to Hands-on Actionable Workshops: Get hands-on experience with practical tools and techniques for managing Sjogren's from experts in the field.
- Access to Panel Discussions: Join in-depth conversations with leading experts on the latest research, treatments, and best practices for managing Sjogren's.
- Small Group Networking Sessions: Connect with fellow warriors and form genuine connections that will last long after the event is over.
- Sponsored Exhibits & Scavenger Hunt: Have some fun while learning! Engage with sponsored exhibits and participate in a scavenger hunt to learn more about Sjogren's, connect with others in the community, and enter to win prizes.
Living with systemic Sjogren's isn't always easy. But that's why events like the Virtual Sjogren's Summit are so important.
We're committed to creating a safe, inclusive space where you can share your struggles and celebrate your victories. And by supporting the ongoing work of the Sjogren's Summit through your Pay-What-You-Can Pass, you'll be helping to make a real difference in the lives of those affected by this challenging autoimmune disease.
Let's come together, learn from each other, and set our paths to success!