Hi, my name is Kara and my nickname is the Crunchy Allergist.
I am a board-certified pediatric and adult allergy, immunology, and lifestyle medicine physician.
But I am so much more than just that…
I am a mom of 3 young kids, a wife, a systemic Sjogren’s patient, a certified life coach, a TEDx speaker, and Dr. Ohio America.
Yes, I am a pageant girl that loves a bit of sparkle from time to time!
And I especially love helping people become immune confident!
I also give a damn about a lot of things.
- Rebuilding trust between physicians and patients
- Understanding how and why health care professionals gaslight their patients AND working to stop it!
- Helping folks simplify their lives by ditching detoxes and miracle cure supplements in favor of science-supported sustainable habits.
- Partnering with patients to work towards our shared goals for their health
- Harnessing the power of the medical team
- Bringing visibility to those of us with invisible illnesses so we are seen, heard and believed.
- Empowering folks through education.
- Not shying away from complex topics that require nuance.
AS SEEN ON
Dr. Wada was amazing!
She was attentive, she genuinely cared, and gave me excellent resources to read about chronic illness. She is dedicated to seeing me get better, and having a doctor who believes something is going wrong in my body, even though we can't quite treat it yet, is a step. Being heard and validated has meant so much.
So What's Next?
Learn How to Work with Dr. Wada
Discover her coaching programs, masterclasses, memberships, and collaborations.Learn More
Book a 1:1 Health Mentorship Call
Ready to work together? Meet with Dr. Kara for 60 minutes to review your health issues, your current diet and lifestyle, and discuss what you are struggling with in order to create a personalized game plan so you can get started right away in harnessing your everyday habits to help you heal.
IMPORTANT: This is NOT a medical appointment. No diagnosis, testing, or medications will be ordered or prescribed.Book Now